Saturday, August 16, 2008

Joey's words....

My card:

Sam,

You are the one who.... Finds my stuff, loves my quirks, takes my side, knows my stories, gets my jokes, finishes my sentences, soothes my worries...the one who makes all my days better. And makes me a better me.

I know I am not good at telling you how important you are to me. I wish I could better explain how much all the things you do mean to me. I love you and it's true what they say... "Behind every good man is a good woman". I don't think you are behind me. You are always right there beside me as my wife and best friend. I love you very much and can't wait to come home to you.

Love J

So.. I know I've been VERY upset- and vented to some of you. And you all have been fantastic with advice, love and support- I shared these words with you- so you could all say.. " told you so! ".

ha-ha.

Thank you everyone. I know it's all okay.
We're okay. E-mail sucks. Deployment sucks.

Our marriage- does not suck- And that's a good thing.
Much love to you all and mostly to Joe- for perfect timing with perfect words.

No comments: