Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I got an e-mail - yayayayayay

Hello everyone!

I was up early this morning practicing my new presentation for my certification in Ohio this weekend- I thought I would check my e-mail. In my mind... since 11:00 last night... he could have written.....and.... I was right! He did. One line....(which I'll be happy to share with you - since it's neither personal or detailed... ) :

Just wanted to say hi and that I love you and cant wait to come home.
LoveJoe

I think he may have forgotten that we were going to number the titles- to see if we're getting all the emails we are sending to each other.... there goes that idea!

Anyway- I was so excited... and a whole bunch of other emotions- I had to post.
Let me know if you hear from my favorite sailor!

God Bless
Samantha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emails are the best! Even if it is a one liner. Andy's emails and letters always start with..."The guys say we're going to be sending mail/email so I thought I'd drop you a line...." , meaning he never writes them in advance! ha ha!

Celia said...

Sam, That's about how my DH's emails start most of the time as well. (Nice to know he thinks of these things in advance. Ha!)

Glad you got email!