Friday, October 26, 2007

2 down! Go Sox

It's a great time to be part of RED SOX NATION. I get up in the morning and send Joe articles from our wins! I hope he's enjoying the "news".

Things have been good. I had the pleasure of joining Sue and Pete (CT neighbors) for dinner on Wednesday night. What a treat! I left with a full tummy and bags of food for the fridge and freezer. I've already started to defrost the chicken noodle soup that looks so yummy! It was a night well needed- Away from the obsessiveness of checking email. I got a chance to just relax. They have no idea how much I appreciated their hospitality. They aren't just neighbors-they're family. It's great to have family in Connecticut.

I have a busy weekend ahead of me. On Sunday Robin(she's such an amazing friend) offered to help me clean out the RI house. If anyone would like to join us- we're planning to be there from 10:00AM to 2:00PM. We would love company and help. I would really appreciate it. I have to get the house ready for tenants. My mom is going to come back to Connecticut with me to help me organize that mess. Anyone in Connecticut who wants to stop by sometime after 3:00- We'd love to see you!

I miss Joe. In a big way. *sigh*
Love to you all - Samantha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you and your red sox can bite me! that's awesome that you have nice neighbors... my neighbors stink! i'd help you clean, but RI is just too far. grr. have a good weekend!