Monday, July 28, 2008

Want to cry...?

Get an e-mail from your husband that says this at the end:

....know that I love you and I cant wait to get to spend some quality time with you even if its only pictures and in my dreams, you mean the world to me and you are the only reason that I am doing this right now, if it were just me I would have given up on this job long ago. I have to get back to work now thank you again for all your hard work and the tough times you have to go through when I am gone. I love you lots monkey.....

*sigh* I mean the world to him..... how great does that sound? Sometimes they say exactly what you need to hear. When you are constantly having one way conversations (emails) it can be frustrating and lonely. And then *pop* one of these emails come through. Relief!

Sometimes I wonder if I make things worse/harder for him. That it may have been easier for him when he didn't have "home" to come home to. I think with or without me he would have stayed in. He told me before we got married that we wanted to stay in. He wanted me to support it. SO I do. But...gosh..... it can be so hard.

Oh man do I miss him. But I just cherish e-mails like that.

No comments: