Saturday, July 12, 2008




Bye Bye Boat.

They are gone. I'm surprisingly relieved. I knew that I would be happy to have his warm body next to me for as many extra nights as possible- but I also knew that every additional night would make the next goodbye harder and more emotional.

I have lots of cards for different times. Joe indicated on the envelope when I should open them. The first one ( open when I'm gone ) was really long and sweet.

Joe and I always say- We can do anything - WE ARE superheros. So I have my super woman cape ( imagination please ).....a really strong marriage and a great support system....

Here we go....
Samantha





2 comments:

Jen said...

my DH left too not too long ago. if you want to chat feel free to pm me on SWC
JenD

Allison said...

uggh that really must have been frustrating. I can't even imagine. I'm glad to see you made it through alright. Stay strong Sammy!