Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Maybe it's winter?

I've decided that I am in a bad mood because it's winter.

And I'm happy to report that I mostly got over myself these last few days. I received some really cute emails from Joe- That always helps! I turned up the heat too -I thought being cold wasn't helping my 'cause'.

Joe sent me an email that said... " I hope you're not just eating ice cream". I found that a little odd because he is the ice cream LOVER in our relationship. For the most part- I can take it or leave it. When I had the girls over.. I bought a lot of icecream and all the toppings for our icecream stations. Joe will enjoy that when he gets home.

Thanks for all the love and support!
Samantha

1 comment:

Robin said...

Winter can get me down too. Especially when the time changes and the days get shorter. So it could be the winter! On the bright side, the days are getting longer! Woohoo!