Monday, June 9, 2008

Bridal Shower



My mom and best friends did a WONDERFUL job with my bridal shower yesterday. It came out so nice. Everything was perfect and the food was WONDERFUL. Anyway, here is a picture of my favorite people.

Thank-you to everyone who made that day so special. It meant the world to me. I have already heard back from Joe and he says Thank-you too. And a special thank-you (from him) for the pink boxes ;)

With the Wedding Celebration getting closer ( LESS THEN THREE WEEKS )- there is so much to do! One day at a time though and it will all get done. Phew!

Can't wait for Joe to get home. I piled the shower gifts against our big window so that he can pad through them himself when he gets back!

Love,
Samantha

1 comment:

Robin said...

I'm glad you had fun, that is always a top concern - make sure the bride has fun :-)

You're getting close now...woohoo!

Oh and thanks for all of your hard work on our shirts...I'm glad mine didn't give you too many problems hehehehe