Monday, September 22, 2008

In Joeys words...

Sometimes you need their words...to make it to the next day.....
And today *drum roll* I got them!

Wanted to share just a small part of a fantastic email from my husband:

I know I am very loved and spoiled, I hope that you feel you are loved
too, I was a little worried there for a bit. I thought that you might have
forgotten how special you are to me and how you are the light in my eyes and the
wind in my sails and the jelly to my peanut butter.

I melted.
Literally. And read it over and over and over again!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Awwww!

I'd be reading it over and over again too :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my Goodness!! What a rush of sappy, romantic, awesome love just washed over me ... "the jelly to my peanutbutter" ... doesn't get ANY better than that!!!