Monday, March 16, 2009

...a BIG update!

...... A lot has been going on. It's been so crazy and busy-....... but here it is... a Joe/Sam update!!!!!

Joe had the last weeks off for transfer leave. But he left me this morning to start his new job at sub school. *sniff* I did enjoy our time together though- Here is what we did:

First- I had a bunch of presentations in NY- So- He came along. All the different hotels and driving- whew! I was so glad he was there. We even managed to keep our workout plan(5 days every week) going while we were there. We had one luggage just for workout stuff.

We ended that week in Maine. Total miles after we got home from NY/Maine trip- 2216. *clapclap*(for Joe). We weren't in Maine long. Long enough to enjoy catching up with Joe's sister Dee who was home from UVM for break and enjoying some family time. Lots of fun and laughs- but we were exhausted and I had to work on Sunday-so we came back to CT that Sat evening. Sunday was the longest day of my life.

This past week has just been getting small projects done. Enjoying Warhammer(An online game we play together). The USS Alexandria Christmas party. Yep, they still have them if they are deployed for certain holidays. It was a lot of fun. Lots of raffles. Great to catch up(and say goodbye) to some of our good friends. We also spent a day up in MA paying a visit to Shawn and BB and FINALLY getting to one of H's shows.

.... This morning I made breakfast- packed Joey's lunch...and scooted him off to work. I have a lot to do today including making dessert because we're going to My mom's in RI for St Patty's dinner! Yum. Oh, and planning our trip to Disney. As long as Joe can get leave(Which we find out this week)- then we'll be going hopefully the first or second week of May.


What we are looking forward to:
Sub Ball- March 28th.
Hosting our first Easter dinner for our family and friends here in CT! Whew!
BBT - Before Baby Trip! To Disney ( I hope )

OK, that's the update.
More to come.....

No we're not pregnant yet.

Love
Joe and Samantha

2 comments:

KK said...

It was great seeing you at the party last week!

rebecca said...

Lol, I was thinking baby baby baby!