Tuesday, April 1, 2008

He's HOME

YAY
I love when we are in the truck and he sings...."Our house...in the middle of our street...OUR house.." It makes me laugh and I got to hear him do it this weekend. I sing it sometimes too-but never when it's just me pulling up to it.

We spent a lot of the weekend goofing off and catching up on things. Joe's sleep schedule was really confused. We ended up both being up at 3:00am on SAT. Kind of silly. We got a lot done this weekend too. My car needed new tires and we had a few other stops and errands. All in ALL it was a relaxing weekend.

And...our big news *drum roll* - Joe made chief boards. AGAIN. He is still up early this year...but we're really crossing our fingers. We'll find out July/August. This is one of his bigger career moves and it's very exciting. I'm so proud of him.

He has DUTY tonight ( two thumbs down ) so I'm off to Alicias- Lucky for me her husband Drew has duty too.

A special shout out to Alicia, Joy and Jeannie over at SWC for cheering us on for the boards. You guys are special ladies- I don't know what I would do without you!

xoxoxo
Samantha

1 comment:

Robin said...

Yay! I'm glad Joe is home safe and sound and that you both had a great weekend together.

And...Good luck to him!! I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for him!