Thursday, June 24, 2010

...where time has gone..

Where time has gone...I have no idea. :)

I need to start posting... But I have this wonderful tiny monkey that takes up my spare time. Today, I got on the actual internet(I use my phone for it) and am enjoying catching up with everyones blogs, posts and emails!

Joe and I are enjoying adjusting to our new roles as parents while still enjoying our role as partners. Easier to say then do! But, we're finally in a place where we feel like we have accomplished the right balance. We really have so many friends and family members to thank!

Things we've done since Savannah's birthday on 3/28:

-Bought a brand new Chevrolet Equinox - LOVE IT
-Celebrated Mother's Day
-Celebrated Father's Day
-Drove straight(There and Back) to IL to visit family!
-Had a huge party to welcome Savannah(and celebrate her 7 week bday)
....and I am sure I am missing a bunch of things....

Anyway... I promise to post pictures soon! She's wonderful and beautiful...and well, I'll post soon!

Samantha(The little monkey in the family)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. My husband is joining to be joining the Navy, right now his leave date is 3/9/11, but we are waiting to see if his clearances go through for the Nuclear program, which would allow him to leave sooner. The waiting and not knowing has been overly frustrating for me and would love some insight from another Navy wife.

Esther said...

hi~

It's so nice to found your blog,it's nice!!!I love it:)

My name is Esther!How are you today??

Can I invite you to visit my personal website?

To check my video on line,and give me some feedback!

No matter questions or suggestions, I'll really appreciate!:)

Here it is : http://freedom.ws/summerbibo

After you watch the video, and you want to give me some feedback

My Msn: summerbibo@hotmail.com.tw (<---e-mail also)

** Welcome to add me to be your friend :) Have A Nice Day!!