Friday, August 21, 2009

Life -- lately!




Things have been moving along. We're excited for the fall- so we can get into some of the LARP stuff we do. We're in the process of making our costumes right now. You can see the awesome shield Joe made himself this past month. He's working on bracers for himself and a quiver for me at the moment. We'll post pictures of us all dressed. I usually go with a corset style outfit- but the baby in the belly doesn't like tight spaces (Imagine that!)-so my outfit will be quite different this year!

We have almost completed the office renovation project. *sigh* We can't WAIT to be done. Joe has done most of it with the help of numerous family members -Uncle Steve, his Dad -etc! I am SO excited to have our crafting room/office put back together -which we plan to do this weekend! We'll try to get some pictures up. Next up is the ceiling replacement in the baby room. Sometimes it feels like it never ends.

I start speaking on the 25th and am REALLY excited to get back to the work that I love. Can't wait to motivate and inspire in High Schools.

That's it for now
Samantha, Joe and Baby Bump

3 comments:

Mary said...

I can't wait to see your costumes!

Mrs. B said...

WOW! That is amazing.... I LOVE IT! GOOD Work Joe!!!

Anonymous said...

That is stunning work...WOW!

And a belated CONGRATULATIONS on your big news! :)