Thursday, December 10, 2009

25.5 weeks cooked :)....and getting bigger!





Well... I am 25.5 weeks cooked! And I feel large. Savannah is measuring about 13 1/2 inches long, she weighs approximately 1 1/2 lbs. Savannah actually had her 6 month check up today. She is measuring on target. The doctor confirmed she was a girl ( thank god! ) and counted all her fingers and toes! Woohooo!

I'm not totally uncomfortable yet-but I do have my sore days. I think prenatal yoga has been helping a LOT. I was sad my 6 week session ended on Wednesday. I'll be happy to start it back up early Jan again. I did book a prenatal massage for Tuesdy. It was a gift I was holding on to from Daddy Steve and Becky from my birthday. The time seemed perfect.

That's really it from us. We're done shopping, wrapping, sending and have a full schedule of holiday visitors ( We're not going anywhere for the month of December!). I finished menu planning and grocery shopping for all of December- so we're enjoying our outdoor and indoor decorations with the family and friends we love.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Aww, mama bear, you look great! I think you're glowing :)